FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

AEM uego serial output and tuner pro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion

vwnut8392

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:22 pm    Post subject: AEM uego serial output and tuner pro Reply with quote

is there a way to feed the serial output (blue wire) from the AEM uego gauge directly to a laptop with USB to serial converter or direct serial port and log it? i keep finding info but people are using the narrowband output and feeding it to the cars ECU and logging it that way which is not what i want to do, i tried the narrowband output to my ECU and it does like it so i would like to just feed the serial ouput of the gauge directly into tuner pro for logging instead. is this possible?

mylonopo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello team,
I am trying to do the same connection via serial on tunerpro & AEM UEGO inline controller.
Can anyone provide an adx similar to LC-1 file available for download via tunerpro link?

BR
Achilles

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> TunerPro Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: