Scrollbars

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

JPorter12

Scrollbars

Post by JPorter12 »

First of all, a great big thanks to Mark for this waesome program, and the effort he has put into the DIY-EFI community!

I'm having an issue with the scroll bars in the constants window. Sometimes they're there, others they're not. Also, somethimes when they're not there, I can't use the mouse wheel to scroll, other times I can. One way to get them to appear is to drag an item to put it in a different order. I just didn't know if this was the way it's supposed to be, or a limitation, or what?!?!?!

Again, this program is awesome! Thanks!
JPorter12

Post by JPorter12 »

To update this a bit and add some detail:

The scroll bar was just fine until I right-clicked an item, then the behavior mentioned above occurred.

HTH
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

I've heard of this problem only once before but haven't been able to reproduce it.

The first thing to try is to resize the main window, then try resizing the lists themselves. If that fails, close TunerPro, delete the settings file, and restart the application.

If that fails, we'll go from there. I'm interested in catching this one...
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am