Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

87blue

Post by 87blue »

I have a 1987 corvette with a 350 tpi motor stock. I have moates ALDU1 and CABL1. Ive been reading and re reading and with no help from moates I am now asking for some help from the Tuner ProS here to see if i can at least get a data log.
I have the 32B.xdf file I have the 1227165_160.ads files. From what I read I just load the ads file and something is supposed to pop up when it converts to an ADX file that doesnt happen.
My computer does recognize the cable and is hooked to com3. I have windows 7 with the free upgrade to windows 10 on my laptop. I think Im almost there Is there anybody that can point me in the right direction, I dont mind reading. Thanks in advance. 87Blue.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Dragging and dropping an ADS into the main window will automatically import it to ADX. You can then save the file yourself, or wait for TunerPro to prompt you to do so when you attempt to close the session.

FWIW, on your '87, if it's running $32B, you can actually use the 1227165_6E.adx to get data at the faster 8192 baud data rate.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am