getting started ...not

Discuss anything TunerPro related.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

jperry

getting started ...not

Post by jperry »

Hello Im getting frustrated with this part of the car. I can work on engines and body work but this tuning stuff is very confusing. I bought a Moates APU1 system and down loaded tunerpro RT and cant get any data from the car. I spent hours going step by step on the Moates site and the help on Tunerpro and nothing. I have all the ADX and XDF and tunerpro says its emulatiing but theres nothing on the screen. Please Help (And there is a yellow window with DA: not connected on the bottom of the screen if that helps
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

Ini a generic sense, this is a great place to start:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=APU1

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tunerpro

More specifically, in order for the community to assist you, it will be helpful for you to include the year, make, model, and engine of your vehicle. If you know the ECM part #, include that as well.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
87blue

trouble

Post by 87blue »

i think its suposed to be a secret how to set up moates w tp. the only way moates would help me was for them to connect to my computer and do it for me they wouldnt tell me how to do it. just sent me the same vague how to i already read 20 times. you would think that if tp wanted donations theyed help us setting up there prog. and moates thanks but no thanks im not letting someone i dont know mess with my computer. theres got to be a better program and hardware some where. Good luck to you. Im sending my stuff back to moates.
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

You'd think.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am