Alarm message upon first use

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

Kimba100

Alarm message upon first use

Post by Kimba100 »

I get this message

"The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I have download and installed vc_redist.x64 which suit my machine. (win8 64 bit)

I did manage to get a different alarm after doing the above fix: "The program can’t start because MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Then I keep getting directed a down load some program that supposes fixes every thing since the beginning of time if I pay money to god knows who.

Am I just downloading the wrong version of TunerPro?

Help please
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

The redist should solve the problem, and it's run automatically when installing TunerPro. Perhaps the redist installation isn't successfully completing? When you install the redist by itself, does it fully complete successfully?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=52685
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
Kimba100

Re installation issue

Post by Kimba100 »

Thank you very much for the advice and the short cut to the latest version of C++

I seems to have it working in my Win7 Virtual box installation.

I have get my head around the program to know for sure.

Thanks very much again