ADX file

Discuss General Motors (GMC, Chevy, Pontiac, Hummer, Cadillac, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

zapc

ADX file

Post by zapc »

Hi

I'm going to start off with an apology cause you guys have to keep answering these newby questions, thanks in advance

ok have a 89 vette with 165 computer and an ostrich, everything works fine and I have been modifying the easy things, fans,egr and vats disable etc...
I have been using the 1227165_6E ADS file and $6E XDF , I created the ADX from the ADS file. When I datalog with TunerPro, i dont see a lot of things to observe if that makes sense. when I use Winadl i get a lot more data to look at, Its not that im not receiving data from tunerpro, its just not a lot of things being monitored, Is that because of the ADX file im using? I think ive been reading that i need to use a different ADX file maybe like 32B or modify my existing ADX file to capture more data?

also when datalogging with Winaldl I need the 10k resistor to start the datalog If I take it out I disconnect, Ive read that I should be able to remove the 10k after connecting using Tunerpro and it should stay connected. True? What service mode am i actually in with 10K connected?
I have a raised idle speed, and i've read that the knock sensor is disabled but i do see it working with Winaldl anyway. like I said before I use Tunerpro for editing my bin and controlling the ostrich but have been using Winaldl to datalog because of the lack of data i see with tunerpro, I only see the dashboard which has o2 , speed, MPH, and i think IAC counts.

sorry this was so long

thanks again
zapc

Post by zapc »

No One?