FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Checksum update failed, and a few other notes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Report A Bug

Fierobsessed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: Checksum update failed, and a few other notes. Reply with quote

Iv'e been having a problem with TP RT 5.00.8853.00
Windows 10 on a 64 bit I7.

When I open TP, it defaults to the last bin/xdf of course.

but if I go and hit save bin, I'll get an error
"Error - One or more checksums could not be updated. Check checksum addressing, etc, for validity"

If I just simply open the very same XDF that I currently have loaded, it will save and update the checksum just fine.

What I've noticed, is that when I "Edit" the checksum (under View/Edit XDF header info) when I first open TP, the two fields "Plug-in Module" and "Calculator" are blank, and the drop downs for them contain nothing,

Side note, any changes in the checksum tab do fail to un grey out OK and Apply. Also, changes to the math of an XDF scalar has the same issue,

If I just simply reload the same XDF manually, the checksum has its two drop downs correctly filled in, and the checksum updates exactly as expected.

Another issue, since I changed to windows 10, If I go to open a bin file. the expected select file dialog will appear. But if the name of the currently loaded bin file is not present in the directory that comes up, This will appear
"File nameXXX.bin
This file does not exist.

Create the file?"

And it will do this every time you change directories looking for your bin. So its a bit annoying.

I did do a re-install and all these issues still persist. However, the issue with the checksum started seemingly out of the blue last week.

Thanks!

Mangus
TunerPro Author

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I'll look into these.

Can you email me the XDF, bin, and custom checksum plugin you're using? I'm unable to reproduce the issue with blank checksum plugin info when the last XDF is automatically loaded.

Fierobsessed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what you mean by custom Checksum Plugin exactly. It will come up with "TunerPro Default Checksum Plug-in" and calculator is "sum" but only when I reload the same xdf, otherwise its blank when I open the program.

Either way, my def, bin and daq were E-mailed.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TunerPro User Forum Forum Index -> Report A Bug All times are GMT - 9 Hours

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: