New xdf for 1199/Diavel/Multistrada 1200

Discuss Ducati tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.
alex998r

New xdf for 1199/Diavel/Multistrada 1200

Post by alex998r »

Hello, I am new to the forum and also to Tunerpro. I have good electronic skills but not motoristic.
I own a Ducai 1199 and a Multistrada 1200, both are equipped with Mitsubishi MELCO F8T ECU.
I am starting to try to build the XDF definition file for that ECU, I already have some modified and original maps.
Finding fuel or ignition tables is not so difficult for me, I only hate the switches, how can I found a single bit in 1Mbyte of dump data? Also lambda, idle stepper motor, exup valve, please give me some useful hint to try to find these bits, obviously once the XDF will be finished wil be released to all.
Thanks an regards
Alessandro - Rome - Italy
dedge

Re: New xdf for 1199/Diavel/Multistrada 1200

Post by dedge »

alex998r wrote:Hello, I am new to the forum and also to Tunerpro. I have good electronic skills but not motoristic.
I own a Ducai 1199 and a Multistrada 1200, both are equipped with Mitsubishi MELCO F8T ECU.
I am starting to try to build the XDF definition file for that ECU, I already have some modified and original maps.
Finding fuel or ignition tables is not so difficult for me, I only hate the switches, how can I found a single bit in 1Mbyte of dump data? Also lambda, idle stepper motor, exup valve, please give me some useful hint to try to find these bits, obviously once the XDF will be finished wil be released to all.
Thanks an regards
Alessandro - Rome - Italy
Alex how did you go with the xdf file, do you have one yet