Ecu bosch 0 261 200 403 bmw m50b25 Turbo, edit XDF and BIN

Discuss Bosch (Porsche, BMW, Volvo, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

tunisianpower

Ecu bosch 0 261 200 403 bmw m50b25 Turbo, edit XDF and BIN

Post by tunisianpower »

hello to all

I wish felicity "Moates" for the creation of "Tunerpro" and "austrish" is a very good software easy to handle.

sorry for my language, I do not speak English. (I use google translation)

then, I have a m50b25 , ecu 0261 200 403 green labels, I installed it a big KKK K29 turbo, larger flow of injcteurs 350cc, Euro S50B30 ITB, ... I downloaded "tunerpro RT v5" 6 months ago back with all the XDF and Bin from your wonderful site, I ordered today "ostrisch V2" to move on the stage of real time.
I searched a lot on forums how to create and modify XDF / bin but nothing, there is not a PDF file for the location maps?

I know tunerpro compares the bin, is there anyone among you who has a bin of 403ecu Turbo and XDF to get an idea of the maps has changed?

thank's for all

Your friend Amine of Tunisia
aboutton

Post by aboutton »

envoi moi un message sur aboutton@gmail.com, je peux t'aider un peux, je ne travail pas des turbo sur tuner pro mais je peux t'aider aver les tableau que tu dois changer.

Tony
Liban
tunisianpower

repense

Post by tunisianpower »

merci pour votre repense rapide , c'est super genial de partager ma passion avec vous

mail envoyé

Tunisianpower
tunisianpower

Post by tunisianpower »

anybody ?
haCR

Post by haCR »

Hi i have m50b25 with turbo holset hx35 and 350cc injectors. Im looking for some tune aswell. Did you solve your problem? do you have a proper tune? Thanks for respond