tunerpro RT motronic HELP

Discuss Bosch (Porsche, BMW, Volvo, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

shield and stars

tunerpro RT motronic HELP

Post by shield and stars »

hey there everyone. im just getting started in the tuning world and just installed tunerpro RT im bought ostrich 2.0 emulator and thier burn 2 programmer.

heres what im concerd with. i have downloaded the tunerpro rt , ADX and XDF all downloaded. my chip for the vehical is read and saved as a Bin. i have uploaded Bin to emulator and i have downloaded bin from emulotor to tunerpro all sucsessfull i have the data from my chip in all of my PID tables however this is what i dont get! the car is a crank and so start condition i am not getting any feedback from my monitors RPM and battery volts and waveforms of any sort of activity. all i want to do is tune in real time make changes. can anyone tell me what im missing?

BTY yes started and ran before!

sned me replies or call 1413 658 4782 name is mike

thanks alot ahead of Time!!
shield and stars

Post by shield and stars »

ok i found another issue that might help when i click the Left and Right arrows ( acquiring data connect/disconnect) button NOTHING HAPPENS can anyone tell me why or if this is normal i would assume its for DA: connect/disconnect. Please help!!
Waltomatic

Post by Waltomatic »

I need help too!

I've been trying to TunerPro RT (with ELM327 plugin) and could not connect Montronic Bosch ME3.1. Any tips?