Datalogs blank or only 1 sample

Report bugs found in TunerPro. Please be sure to include as much info as possible, including system specs, OS, repro steps and TunerPro version number.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

ThirtyTwo

Datalogs blank or only 1 sample

Post by ThirtyTwo »

Ive been having an issue with datalogging. Ive tried the latest version of TP5RT as well as a couple past versions and have the same problem. All my data list and dash values as well as data tracing work perfect but when I try to record a log and replay it then I only get 1-sample or none at all. Ive also tried exporting to csv and still nothing. After I click the record button it says "log recording" in green and the DA values all continue to update but after I click stop and save the log file there is nothing recorded.

Any ideas?
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

how large are the XDL files that get created from a recorded log?
ThirtyTwo

Post by ThirtyTwo »

I did get a couple that were around 13kb, most of the others were 1kb but maybe I hadn't logged for that long on those. So it seems like there is some info there but it wont playback and when I export them to csv there is just the data header info and no samples.

Here are a couple that were 12-13kb. I couldnt attach here so I uploaded them to tinyupload. http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 4952667087
robertisaar
Author of Defs

Post by robertisaar »

don't suppose you can upload the ADX used to grab that data as well?
ThirtyTwo

Post by ThirtyTwo »

I figured it out! I had made a custom adx for my application and I accidentally had "process data" selected on an ecu command received verification response.

Unchecked process data and everything works now. :)

Thanks for this great software