413 red label the ecu don`t gey values from WOT fuel tables

Discuss Bosch (Porsche, BMW, Volvo, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

bollard

413 red label the ecu don`t gey values from WOT fuel tables

Post by bollard »

Hi guys,

I use ostrich 2.

Every time when I start the engine, the first 5-6km on full throttle, the ecu don`t get the values from the WOT fuel tables. After this 5-6km everything is fine.

I change the TPS, tried and without MAF, but everything is the same.

Any ideas?
evilm3666

Post by evilm3666 »

Make sure you are using the correct bin for the xdf. I would reload the stock bin and start with that to make sure the bin file is not corrupt. Make sure are pressing "initialize emulation hardware" button and then upload the bin to the ostrich and than press the "enable emulation" button. I make changes with the ostrich in real time on the dyno and as soon as you press the "commit changes and upload" button on the table they happen there is no waiting time.
Does the data look correct when you look at a table? Or does is it look corrupt?
bollard

Post by bollard »

Hi Robert,

I use your files. I will try again with the clear files and i will change only the WOT tables. When I drive the car and make change on WOT, everything working perfect, but if turn off the car (restart) i must drive 5-6km and only after that i have the values from WOT table. So if I push full throttle before this 5-6km, I get very lean AFR ~17.

All values look correct.
bollard

Post by bollard »

Some OFFtopic:

How i can get real time data from my car like intake temp, knocks, maf and etc ? I have com port on my laptop, 20pin connector. The car is e36 325 94.

What other i must have ?

Thanks
evilm3666

Post by evilm3666 »

I use a snap-on mt2500 scanner. Or I have data running in to my dyno for logging. Do you have any check engine codes? Also did you download the files or did I email you them?
bollard

Post by bollard »

I use the files which you send me via mail. I run with disconnected O2 sensor, but now i see that I forget to set off the O2 adaptation. Can the problem comes from this ?
PhoB

Post by PhoB »

Hi, i have same experience in PT/WOT problem. It is probably some economy feature, but dont know how to proper disable it.
I forced ecu into PT table by adjusting TPS sensor not read WOT voltage any more. And disabled lambda regulation/adaptation.
evilm3666

Post by evilm3666 »

If you are using the bin I sent you there should be no type of limiter to keep it from referencing the wot tables. Are you sure that there is no tps wiring issue?
phob pm me you email. I have something you can try.
aboutton

Post by aboutton »

make sure you have constant +12v on the ecu after turning off the ignition
the 413 ECU has an internal memory the holds adaptation value or also called learning values that the ecu learn with time if you unplug the ecu or disconnect the constant power, the ECU will forget these values and it need 5 to 6 km of driving to relearn what lost.
HyperBoost Tuning
Tony Ouneissy
Lebanon