auto cell selection and update

Submit feature suggestions for future versions of TunerPro here.

Moderators: Mangus, robertisaar, dex

delcowizzid

auto cell selection and update

Post by delcowizzid »

may i please suggest auto selection of cells in tables so we dont need to select each cell manually when realtime tuning.i have used other software that does this and it makes tuning so much faster when you can just throttle into a cell and hit an up or down button to change ve or timing while in a cell.also emulation only auto updates to ecu when you drag a graph point it doesnt update if you change a cell value and hit enter

keep up the good work
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

You may. Manners go a long way. 😊
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

good to see youre still at it mark long time no chat
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

i may as well report a bug in this thread too saves making another thread .you may allready know about it anyway.
when emulating if you click copy compare bin value in a scaler window you cannot update to ecu unless you change the value to another value and hit enter
Mangus
TunerPro Author

Post by Mangus »

delcowizzid wrote:when emulating if you click copy compare bin value in a scaler window you cannot update to ecu unless you change the value to another value and hit enter
Thanks. This is fixed for the next build.
TunerPro Author
1989 Trans Am
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

another nice feature if it isnt in there allready :D would be being able to setup the data tracing bubble to display values such as when datatracing the ve table you could have the bubble displaying wideband a/f ratio.or knock displayed when tuning the timing table