0 261 200 151 need .xdf (BMW 730i 1987)

Discuss Bosch (Porsche, BMW, Volvo, etc) tuning topics here. Request definitions, discuss parameters, etc.

Moderators: robertisaar, dex

106man

0 261 200 151 need .xdf (BMW 730i 1987)

Post by 106man »

Hi,

I need .xdf file for BMW e32 730i M30B30 87.

Bosch Motronic

ecu
0261 200 151 Red Label

Thank's for your help :wink:
bmwconnect

Post by bmwconnect »

I can author you a XDF but I charge for my services

email me : midnight-tuning@rogers.com
DmcL

Post by DmcL »

and you also overcharge and supply sketchy files.. :roll:
EthosMotorsports
bmwconnect

Post by bmwconnect »

DmcL wrote:and you also overcharge and supply sketchy files.. :roll:
Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.
:lol:
DmcL

Post by DmcL »

or i simply have a conscience and will not sit back and willingly let you rip people off :wink:

had you been honest and decent when midnight tuning first kicked off i (and others) probably would have been willing to work with you to further our knowledge together.
EthosMotorsports
bmwconnect

Post by bmwconnect »

Only one problem with that. Unlike you I have the documentation to backup my work ;) . good day sir
revlimit

Post by revlimit »

bmwconnect wrote:Only one problem with that. Unlike you I have the documentation to backup my work ;) . good day sir
You are rip off artist and a scammer. You are using my XDF from here to do your guess work modifications.
DmcL

Post by DmcL »

documentation means nothing if you just arent cut out for the job :P

im sure i could collect lots of files and documents if i ran a forum and took everyone elses files too but like i said i have a conscience. if you were in any way smart you would be changing your business ideas from quantity to quality, and maybe be honest and apologise to those you have betrayed.

i do not question that you do know a bit and you can use disassemblers like IDA pro but you think you are an expert in everything when you clearly are not. a good tuner knows that they do not know everything and the things they do not know they try to learn from others in return for helping them in areas they are not strong in, etc. you know.. two heads being better than one..

forgetting your "colourful" personality.. id nearly consider helping you with things in return for help in areas im not well versed in (disassembly in particular), however, trust is a hard thing to win back and the ball was left in your court some time ago. hell if you turned into a decent fella revlimit may even jump on the bandwagon. that would be 3 seperate skill sets and footing in 3 countries in business terms.. your never going to hit the bigtime rolling on your own dude, we all know this.. and dont assume i think ill be hitting the bigtime any time soon either, id need skilled help and alot more products/services than i offer now. only difference is im realistic in my view, rome wasnt built in a day nor was it built by one man on his own.
EthosMotorsports
bmwconnect

Post by bmwconnect »

The one who says the least has the most power ;)
DmcL

Post by DmcL »

you said it... your always the one jumping straight in offering people files for lots of money. so let me get this correct, since you say the most then your telling me you know the least? thats ok, im sure we can all help you out :lol:

seriously tho, no more bickering on the forum.. you dont pay the owners of the site anything so dont use it like a market place and reply to everyones XDF posts by offering to sell them something, the whole ethos (if you will) of tunerpro is for the DIY inclined. help people out as much as you can and if they ask can you make them an XDF then there is your chance to mention you can for a fee, otherwise you should be really be paying a site sponsorship fee or something and you know it.

if you would like to continue trying to come up with witty retorts PM me rather than clog up the forum, they always give me a laugh.
EthosMotorsports
aboutton

Post by aboutton »

Dear 106man the answer for your question is answered here http://forum.tunerpro.net/viewtopic.php?t=3219
HyperBoost Tuning
Tony Ouneissy
Lebanon